Come Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for reality

3 posters

Go down

Time for reality Empty Time for reality

Post by Qarnak Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:13 am

Time for reality Gow_gm11

Do I need to post the posts ??? Stop it. I'm not attacking anyone. I was attacked. If I need to "go there," I can. I'd prefer not to. I'd prefer that people realize that they made mistakes, correct them, and live their lives. That isn't up to me
I lost ??? Pure delusion. I can't be banned again, and, if they ban me from the game, I'll still get screenshots. As shown, even discord is shared. It's time to realize that the only way to end this is to change. You can't go "private" and hide. People are fed up
Live your life in constant stress, wondering who's watching, what will be shown, here or on X, and trust no one, or change. How did I get this ??? Someone that you "trust," sold you out. Someone in your discord group has had enough
This is the end. Delude yourselves Reality ??? You never counted on someone who won't tolerate his honor being questioned ...

Last edited by Qarnak on Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

https://qarnakunleashed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Time for reality Empty Re: Time for reality

Post by GoWUserfrom001 Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:20 am

That Discord server is never supposed to be mentioned much less screen shots shared. Why do you show your source? The owner of that server only asks for that kind of proof to kick people for breaking the rules.
Where is the integrity in any of this? I honestly was afraid to post here. I don't want to be attacked or a target.
Also, I'd love to see some of these X posts. At least give a hash tag to search just for curiosities sake. (;
GoWUserfrom001
GoWUserfrom001

Back to top Go down

Post by Keebler Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:43 am

If you actually hear uncle Q, he's being nice. He showed enough to prove that he has files. Has he posted them ? He wants people to understand that he's not attacking anyone. Honestly, and this amazes me, he doesn't care
He's not trying to get unbanned, he doesn't care if people rip each other apart. The truth is that he's always been on X and he's always been well known. People seek him because he's a problem solver. GoW has problems. He's solving them
People are being banned. He's not reporting them. He can't. He's banned. So am I. So, who's reporting ? Why ? Because Kane, Pho, Dragon Thief and others went too far. They posted, in open chat, that players get perma banned if they disagree with them. Daeron called people stupid. TLB starting calling everyone alts. Frigia got banned
People didn't consider the ramifications of their actions. They ignored requests to simple leave people alone. They conspired on discord to remove players. Well, how'd that work out ?
Q's an open book. There are people in GoW who know exactly who he is, where he lives, how to find him, and that's fine. He doesn't hide
Maybe you'll figure out how to end this, maybe not, but uncle Q's on the high road here
Keebler
Keebler

Back to top Go down

Post by Qarnak Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:20 am

Ummm ... GoWuserfrom001 ... what's your point ??? The owner of that discord channel didn't want screenshots ??? And ???
I have hundreds of screenshots. I keep them to myself. X ??? Duh ... yes X WAS Twitter, I'm well aware, as I've been there for many years. I have a preferred business account
You want to follow me on X ??? Find me. I found you. I don't consider myself special, just computer literate. You never know what insignificant piece of info posted can point directly to you
Keebs is right, I'm easily found, hell, people have even tried to hack me. It didn't end well for them, but, bless them for trying. I've never hidden my abilities. Some just disregard what I've openly stated
Keep posting on discord, use channels other than 001, even discuss things in guild chat, my blessings to you and others
Fact:
No Post Report isn't going away
You'll never know who will screenshot you
There are hundreds of players who will never post
Discord isn't safe
Banning me was a huge mistake
You amuse me

Peace
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoWUserfrom001 Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:44 am

This is what concerned me. I feel threatened when people say "they can find me."
All I meant was... by showing that uncropped ss that user will probably be kicked from that server.
I also have screenshots. A lot of them. It's just a matter of what I share where.
I'm just curious about the X stuff. I search #gemsofwar and anything else I can think of and can't get more info on who is posting what. I just can't find it.
I prefer to have as much info as I can get before passing too much judgement. I would LOVE to see more from Q's side. That isn't just name calling and whatnot. Sorry, I'm curious by nature.
GoWUserfrom001
GoWUserfrom001

Back to top Go down

Post by Qarnak Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:06 am

I have a preferred X account. I can limit my audience. I'm not trying to hurt GoW. I just want a very small number of players held to account. I'm accomplishing that. Players have been banned after I was. I could not report them. That's the POINT !!! It isn't FK, it isn't me, it's not "alts," and it's not personal
Some people are just shitty, and, for years, they, as a group, did whatever they wanted. I "dared" to do things my way, which made them feel disrespected, so they got together and got me banned. So be it. I have a larger group, more resources, and actually want to make things better
I'll get there
As to someone getting kicked from discord ??? I can't control that, but I can say more power to them, as it'll change nothing. Kick someone ??? Someone else will join. This is the new reality that they, not I, created
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Qarnak Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:15 am

Missed a point, which was valid. It was sent to me, I don't use Discord, so I just reposted it. The sender didn't ask to be hidden, but I made an edit
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

GoWUserfrom001 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down