Come Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The true issue that's at the core

3 posters

Go down

Do you think that this forum helps GoW players ???

The true issue that's at the core  Vote_lcap88%The true issue that's at the core  Vote_rcap 88% 
[ 7 ]
The true issue that's at the core  Vote_lcap12%The true issue that's at the core  Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

The true issue that's at the core  Empty The true issue that's at the core

Post by Qarnak Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:22 pm

Reactions to this forum are "mixed." We launched "don't post report," which is working. It was sparked by the open admission, by Dragon Thief, that a group of players, including Kane, Pho, Daeron, LJ, TinyLunchBox, MachineGunKitty, Saul, Shadow, Lady Alfhild, and others, that they would report players over and over until they get banned. It happened to me
Once your "targetted," they will lurk, harass, provoke, etc., as they find it entertaining and fun. Even when we kept to our own channel, Frost Knights were bothered non stop. Grok got banned for saying not to engage. You can't make this up. Frigia was banned for transphobic remarks ??? Our grandson's mother is non binary. Keebler was banned for a nelly comment, as in nosy nelly, directed at Pho for lurking, he was reported and banned, due to nelly being some vague urban gay slang. Ummm, Keebler's gay ...
A wake up is needed. This is a wake up. I'm perma chat banned. I can't be affected by GoW. If they delete my account I'll go to small claims court. I've told them that. I'm honest. I've even sent GoW staff a link to this forum. I have nothing to hide
I heard that Tamz and Kane seem particularly concerned about this forum. Why ??? If you don't do anything inappropriate, you don't have anything to be concerned about. There are hundreds, possibly, thousands of GoW players who post and play, enjoy the game, leave others alone, respect differences, and don't engage in drama. I doubt they even know this forum exists
I said, at the start, I've got 26 years of online game time. I've played with thousands of others. Before Hurrikane I never had conflict with any guild for following our code. By being different we were targetted. For not doing things the way Hurrikane did, we got provoked, bullied, ridiculed, and attacked. Well, now there is no post report, and, real inappropriate behavior will be reported, possibly screenshotted, and shared with myself and others. If they don't post, you can't report them
Your consequences are your own. That's the issue at the core. I didn't do this. All of you did
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

https://qarnakunleashed.forumotion.com

Yi Long Ma likes this post

Back to top Go down

The true issue that's at the core  Empty Not a secretive person

Post by Qarnak Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:21 pm

Forum's public. Screenshots and other pics are member only and membership is required to reply. Replies are encouraged. I don't believe in not allowing people to explain themselves or add to a conversation

Last edited by Qarnak on Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

Back to top Go down

The true issue that's at the core  Empty Re: The true issue that's at the core

Post by Starr Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:07 am

I'm glad Very Happy
Starr
Starr

Back to top Go down

The true issue that's at the core  Empty Something I need to clarify

Post by Qarnak Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:58 am

To many, it seems that I created this forum out of spite ...

I did not

I have lived my life to a certain standard. That will never change. I'm honest and I treat people as I'd like to be treated. I believe in speaking the truth, even if the truth isn't what someone wants to hear, and I expect the same in return

This forum isn't about "winning" or "making a point," it's about reality, truth, and hard to face facts

I'm fine with being banned. Such is life. I have my forum with 226 hidden members. I have my X account. I have friends, family, my wife. I'm good

I had to face hard truths. Some of you do too. I don't have alts. I don't need them. No post report has over 200 members. I receive screenshots daily. What started with my ban has only gained momentum

If I never play GoW ever again, I'll keep this forum. Some people just don't understand. It's never been about me. It's always been about you
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

Frigia and Bobalina like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Yi Long Ma Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:24 pm

Thank you for all that you do. You have given many of us hope and a safe place to turn to. The game has not been the same with you gone. I hope someday to see you return, until then we will have no post report.
Yi Long Ma
Yi Long Ma

Back to top Go down

Post by Qarnak Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:37 pm

I can't see that happening. It would take quite a few players submitting tickets asking the devs to unban me. Even then, it'd be a long shot ...
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Starr Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:43 am

lots of people get banned and many people are rude
Starr
Starr

Back to top Go down