Come Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DANTE WAS HERE! 1 SHOWING ONLY!

3 posters

Go down

DANTE WAS HERE! 1 SHOWING ONLY! Empty DANTE WAS HERE! 1 SHOWING ONLY!

Post by JustANoob Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:51 pm

Everyone everywhere should strive to get along. I suggest burying old drama. I tried to say that long ago. After I ranted from being chased all over someone got me banned. Someone reported me as using an alt when I have 1 account. I don't care who did what or who reported what.

What I have been doing is asking the devs to do un-bans in the spirit of holiday season forgiveness. I am going to keep asking for everyone to be un-banned for a one time second chance. I have actually put $ 370.00 over time into this game and have a right to complain about being banned.

I have contacted Sydney child safety people to let them know about the chat channels and the weird people who are using grooming techniques. I also contacted the Aussie version of the better business bureau. On the switch version some freak gets the females doing a text game called Sharks and Swimmers. No, you don't need it explained.

I was in Saints of Sin earlier for 8 hours to see what it was like. I contributed while I was there and opened 2 orbs in the guild. I did 8 hours in Frost Knights once just to show off averages for me. One of the Frost knights saw how well I did for an average day. Both days might have been better if I could chat.

I am not sticking around. I don't hate you guys but I don't love you guys either.

(P.S. The Invisible Name is actually Dante in a code that games don't read. I got tired of being talked about by name.)
JustANoob
JustANoob

Back to top Go down

DANTE WAS HERE! 1 SHOWING ONLY! Empty Re: DANTE WAS HERE! 1 SHOWING ONLY!

Post by Qarnak Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:24 am

*yawn*

All I do is post things that can be proven, in order to prevent others from having to deal with the toxicity of Gems of War, but, your circus, your monkey, spin it however you like Rolling Eyes
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

https://qarnakunleashed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guess Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:42 am

DANTE WAS HERE! 1 SHOWING ONLY! Report10

Been there. Done that. Add to the open report if you choose.

After the bullshit you spouted about being related to Q and your infantile behavior, imo, you can go directly to hell. You'll forever be remembered in our archives.
Guess
Guess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down