Come Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No more excuses, well ...

4 posters

Go down

Gems of War Empty No more excuses, well ...

Post by Qarnak Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:45 am

I've heard that people are afraid to register. They think that I can get their IP addies and hack them Laughing I can't. I don't host this forum. It's hosted by forumotion, but, no harm in being cautious
ANYONE can post here, with NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED. I keep telling people, and I hope this proves it, I WANT DIALOG ...
Let's talk ... Let's discuss ... No fear of being banned, no fear of being tracked, no fear of being hacked, no excuses, no reason to not post
Disagree with something, say so ... If you feel that you have to defend things that you've done, or not done, speak ...
To 505 Games, Infinity 2 Plus Games, Gems of War Devs, Kafka, Jeto, Bramble, Cyrup, Andrew, and others, here's your chance ... PROVE THAT GEMS OF WAR ISN'T JUST A MONEY GRAB BY A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO DO NOT CARE ...
Stop lurking and hiding. Grow a pair. Post ...
Welcome ...

Well, it was a grand idea but, as happens in GoW all the time, a handful of people, self important, ignorant, angry, vindictive people, sought to control the narrative. They showed us their immaturity, obsessive behavior, narcissism, vulgarity, and mental instability, by making inappropriate posts, full of nasty language and malice

Therefore ...

Registration is now required

I'm sure that the people who acted the asses here, that prompted this change, can now tell people that required registration means that they can't post or defend themselves. Don't fall for it. When no registration was required they made no effort to engage in any dialog. They simply chose to attack as their only desire is to "get" me.

Thing is, they "had" me. They had every opportunity to post screenshots, discuss issues with myself and others but did not. Why ??? Because they have nothing to say. I'm not acting poorly. I'm not them. They act the ass and take the low road because it's the only thing they know

Thank them for required registration

Peace Cool

Last edited by Qarnak on Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

https://qarnakunleashed.forumotion.com

Bobalina and Notnerb like this post

Back to top Go down

Gems of War Empty Re: No more excuses, well ...

Post by Notnerb Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:31 pm

Don't hold your breath
Notnerb
Notnerb

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobalina Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:05 pm

Gems of war has really taken a turn for the worst, Captain Palestinian is a big dick, egging people on, especially KANE , Why Why Why
Bobalina
Bobalina

Back to top Go down

Post by Qarnak Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:24 pm

Want to talk ???
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Qarnak Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:33 am

To be honest though, I don't really feel bad when Kane's being harassed. Kane harassed me. I don't like the dude. However, just because he harassed me doesn't mean he deserved to be harassed. Hopefully, Kane reports, without engaging the person, or, he might end up banned like me ...
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by qwertyuiop[]\123456789707 Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:51 am

happy december 8th everyone

qwertyuiop[]\123456789707

Back to top Go down

Post by Qarnak Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:41 am

You too :-)
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gems of War Empty Nobody Cares after all of you got banned.

Post by Nobody Cares Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:15 am

They banned about 30 people in the same time frame. None of them come here and none of them care. My cousin said he made a topic somewhere but Dante always gets thrown out of everywhere because he speaks his mind. Later, Miguel

Nobody Cares

Back to top Go down

Post by Guess Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:12 am

Dante's post is in the repository. Nothing gets deleted here. If Dante's your cousin, are you Q's cousin as well ? I mean, Dante did claim to be Q's cousin. lol
Miguel, you, like others, assume things. Nobody is trying to get people banned. We don't care. We post screenshots that are true and illustrate issues. That's it. If people don't do anything wrong they have no reason to worry about this forum.
Q still plays Gems of War, as do I. There are players that we've spoken with that are banned as "alts," including my grandson. Clearly, there are players who still want to attack and harm people associated with Q or Keebler. They're banned and still attacked.
No Post Report works. Players, who deserved bans, based upon their behavior, have been banned. Cliques have been forced to Discord. We will soon be sharing Discord screenshots on X. Some players need to be shamed into change.
Final thought. It's said that nobody cares yet we're asked to take down posts ? If nobody sees them, why does it matter what is posted here ?
Guess
Guess

Bobalina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum