Come Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

505 Games, Discord, the endgame

Go down

505 Games, Discord, the endgame Empty 505 Games, Discord, the endgame

Post by Qarnak Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:27 pm

Simple fact: GoW is poisoned by a clique of bad actors that bully and insult others. Another fact is that Kafka, Bramble, Jeto, Cyrup, and others not only don't care, but, they protect certain players and hide things. They are as toxic as the clique. I've gone as far as file a complaint with Australian authorities
Now that other guilds have joined with us, and can be protected as hidden users, Discord screenshots, social media posts and messages are being sent in. To what end ??? To end the toxicity. It's obvious that this small group of players, and bad staff, simply cannot admit that they might be wrong and attempt to change. They are going to continue to beat their hammers on the square peg in the round hole
Enter 505 Games California. We have an address. We have a phone number. We have a group that is interested in what is best for 505 Games. In the coming months, I, and others, will be collecting and organizing everything sent to us, putting it all together, and submitting it directly to 505, not Infinity Plus Two. It will be viewed by people who will look at players and admins
In the interim, there will be new Discord things submitted, GoW posts, Social Media things, etc., which will strengthen our argument. The endgame that I seek ??? An end to the toxicity and for certain players to change or leave the game. As that is unlikely, the endgame appears to be 505
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

https://qarnakunleashed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down