Come Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The many faces of Pho

4 posters

Go down

The many faces of Pho Empty The many faces of Pho

Post by Qarnak Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:25 pm

Dark Shadow Queen, Fear the Reaper, Don't fear the Reaper, Cage Mistress, Dungeon Mommy, all of the Phoenix alts ... For someone so beloved, she spends a lot of time and resources trying to avoid being known. She pisses people off until she hits a wall, usually when people realize that she truly is a bitter, unlikable, vindictive, dirty minded, nondo. She gets banned ... *yawn*
She changes her name, gets her minions to "honor" her, so she can "pretend" that she wasn't banned. Look "I'm revered" she says. It's beautifully ridiculous and highly entertaining. No matter what name she uses, no matter how many attempts at a "new start," she can't help being "Pho"
My friends and I will watch the same lack of effort made by her to allow the past to be the past, to forgive and forget, to treat others better that she always makes. We'll be right here, taking bets on which color of lipstick the pig chooses this time ...
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

https://qarnakunleashed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The many faces of Pho Empty Re: The many faces of Pho

Post by Keebler Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:57 pm

Pho is permanently chat banned on one of her accounts. Every time she posts she is reported. Just because she has multiple accounts she gets around her ban ? Not if I can help it. I'm permanently banned and I never acted half as shitty as she did, but, I lacked a clique as well, at the time. That's changed
Keebler
Keebler

Back to top Go down

Post by Notnerb Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:13 pm

I will address this with npr and ensure that we report for hacking/cheating every time she posts. We're also doing so for Gooser Pie's alts ?
Notnerb
Notnerb

Back to top Go down

Post by Keebler Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:24 pm

D***** ? Fuck her. She's a nondo. Whenever it's needed, she'll be offline. All her info is posted on the other forum Laughing

Last edited by Qarnak on Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed name)
Keebler
Keebler

Back to top Go down

Post by Qarnak Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:36 pm

Look, I don't control the npr forum, so all I can do is ask. Regardless of her actions, outing someone is wrong. It's fine that you guys scour the web and compile stuff, but you shouldn't ever post addresses, phone numbers, etc., even though you have them. Please ??? don't
Thanks
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Qarnak Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:40 pm

Gooser Pie ??? From APG ??? What'd she do ??? Far as I know she just makes alts to boost that guild. She can be silly and posts spam, but, isn't that just on their channel ???
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keebler Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:59 pm

I'm just glad I hold down a job so that she can sit on her lazy useless ass and spend my tax dollars on gems of war. $10 for a title, at the least, maybe more. Must be nice Rolling Eyes
Keebler
Keebler

Qarnak and Guess like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Qarnak Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:08 pm

She buys her immunity. Kafka's all about the money. Perhaps someone should question her ability to use a computer and complete tasks. There are probably jobs that she could do. It's harder to spend money that's earned, easier to spend free money received from other's labors
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoWUserfrom001 Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:17 pm

Astria is perma-banned (chat) and is, like, VIP 16. Just saying.
GoWUserfrom001
GoWUserfrom001

Back to top Go down

Post by Qarnak Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:00 pm

Pho's also perma banned. Astria just needs an alt and a friend with a tongue up Kafka's ass and she'll be golden. Happy New Year alien
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum