Come Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easy way to solve the questions about Pho being banned ...

5 posters

Go down

Easy way to solve the questions about Pho being banned ... Empty Easy way to solve the questions about Pho being banned ...

Post by Qarnak Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:59 pm

If neither account is banned simply post with both. If not, then one account IS banned. Should be easy, no ???
*Waits for the excuses*
Perhaps Kafka will tire of the npr folks clicking report for hacking or cheating and make a post that states Pho isn't banned. Pho's buddy Kane should have no problem arranging it ...
In the meantime, npr will do what npr does ...
Happy Tuesday Razz
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

https://qarnakunleashed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Easy way to solve the questions about Pho being banned ... Empty Re: Easy way to solve the questions about Pho being banned ...

Post by GoWUserfrom001 Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:43 pm

Pho's alt is in 001 right now. Just fyi.
GoWUserfrom001
GoWUserfrom001

Back to top Go down

Easy way to solve the questions about Pho being banned ... Empty Re: Easy way to solve the questions about Pho being banned ...

Post by Qarnak Wed Dec 20, 2023 5:52 pm

Cool. I wasn't on, and, well, I'm banned so I'll take your word for it
I can't report if I wanted to, and, to be honest, I'm over it
Happy Holidays
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guess Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:22 pm

Of course she's banned. I don't care. Some people are beneath consideration. I do still hope that her mother is well.
Guess
Guess

Bobalina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Qarnak Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:14 pm

I concur
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guess Tue Dec 26, 2023 5:47 pm

My hope is that she finds peace and accepts her ban. I've seen people try to avoid bans, mostly the IP ones that are pointless due to static IPs and VPN, but it bit people we know and could bite her. Until she solves the issues that make her a target she will be a target.
Dragon Thief and Kane wrote the playbook. Now she has to play by those rules. Even if she does nothing wrong it will not matter. If hundreds of npr members report her she will be banned just to end the reports. I don't agree but it's the reality that exists now.
Guess
Guess

Bobalina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Qarnak Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:23 pm

She can skirt the ban. I don't care. She has a miserable life. She only has GoW. Everything else in her life is shit. I pity her. Done ...
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

Bobalina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keebler Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:18 pm

Yes. Report until banned. That's the Dragon Thief playbook. The root of npr
Keebler
Keebler

Guess and Bobalina like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guess Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:23 pm

She seems to have changed somewhat. Maybe she listened to/fell in with the wrong crowd ?
Guess
Guess

Back to top Go down

Post by Qarnak Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:07 pm

It's been nice not seeing her on the npr forum. I haven't seen any members of hurrikane reported in quite a while ...
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keebler Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:40 pm

Hope springs eternal Laughing
Keebler
Keebler

Qarnak likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guess Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:28 am

Karma kicked her ass.
Guess
Guess

Back to top Go down

Post by Qarnak Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:09 pm

I agree. Put out bad karma, receive bad karma ...
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guess Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:01 pm

She, and most of Hurrikane seem to be mia. Rolling Eyes
Guess
Guess

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurice aka Lionel Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:34 pm

she still bitches on chat Laughing I never minded her but damn, obsess much ? pisses about concerning bans Laughing she caused many bans, guess she forgot ? I have her blocked on lionel and just ignore her on maurice
Maurice aka Lionel
Maurice aka Lionel

Bobalina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keebler Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:40 pm

NPR is dealing with her. Every time she posts we get screenshots. Disabled ? My ass. At least I'm not paying for her internet anymore. Keep posting Pho, help us prove that you CAN communicate on a computer, that you CAN type, and therefore CAN work. We submit it all Twisted Evil
Keebler
Keebler

Bobalina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guess Sat May 04, 2024 4:46 am

Who cares ? Diane is toast. She lost her gvt internet, her hubby was denied disability, she's just a sad bitter bitch that nobody gives two shits about.
Guess
Guess

Bobalina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Qarnak Mon May 06, 2024 7:18 pm

I know that NPR is watching her. Reality, if you can spend hours online, matching gems, communicating with others, you aren't disabled. You could perform customer service or data analysis types of jobs
I know that Keebs is adamant about reporting leeches and that she's still the number one most reported person at NPR. Every single time she posts, someone screenshots it, submits it, and it's added to the file
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum