Come Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My life should be a movie ...

Go down

My life should be a movie ... Empty My life should be a movie ...

Post by Qarnak Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:00 pm

GoW tried to take this forum down because I "posted personal info without permission." Ummm, no. I posted information that is available online. So much for that ...
Now, someone actually contacted the Michigan State Police. You can't make this up. Hilarious. I am still here, so, yeah, that didn't work either
I've only posted things that a "reasonable person has to expect is not covered by any privacy laws." At least that's what the nice State Trooper told me. Basically, there's no merit to anyone's issues with this forum. He stated what I've said, many times, "if you're upset that your words were shared, perhaps you shouldn't have said them in the first place." I concur
I don't expect threats to stop. This forum is still misunderstood by most people and there are some fairly screwed up people that think they can accomplish God knows what that cannot help themselves from trying to make some "point," that matters only to them
Btw, I sent all of the screenshots concerning Shadow to the Trooper. He agreed that her behavior is disturbing and has, graciously, forwarded them to Nebraska. I appreciate that. It will get priority status. Silver lining ...
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

https://qarnakunleashed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down