Come Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired of being chatbanned?

4 posters

Go down

Tired of being chatbanned? Empty Tired of being chatbanned?

Post by GemsOfWarPlayer Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:26 pm

They are not going to even talk to me about being unbanned until all the hostile posts and doxxing stops. You are not the only ones being chatbanned for life. Other people were accused of alts because you guys talked about it in the channels when you replied. Until you want to bury the drama and let it go we will not even be taken seriously. It all hinges on can you guys just make the effort to be civil with the staff. You are complaining about stuff you guys also did. A lot of people were chatbanned for being near your names in the logs. Can you try taking the trashtalk offline for about 2 weeks so I can try to negotiate terms for un-banning people?

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES MISSING THE ABILITY TO CHAT? I HAVE A GUILD I CANNOT EDIT RIGHT NOW.

GemsOfWarPlayer

Back to top Go down

Tired of being chatbanned? Empty Re: Tired of being chatbanned?

Post by eh Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:46 pm

#StaffLivesMatter

eh

Back to top Go down

Post by Qarnak Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:07 am

I'm confused. Nobody reads this forum, according to the "big 4." Smile
Look, first of all, if you want peace, drop the "you guys" crap. All I hear is FK this, FK that, my wife is plotting, my friends are plotting, FK targets people, etc., which has NEVER been true, so get FK out of your mouths. That would show that people actually listen and want change. Is every member of Hurrikane to be blamed for what Kane does ??? What about Xdaedra ??? Should every member suffer because Dragon Thief created ALL OF THIS ?!?!?! Valid question ...
Second, if the devs want to speak to me, that door has always been open. I don't think that they have any intention of doing so. I think they are a bit oblivious, probably thinking that all they have to do is ban anyone that they think is connected to me. It's been proven that I do not need access to the in game chat, my friends don't either. What they don't get is that npr means NO POST !!! REPORT !!! The people reporting AREN'T posting. That is WHAT KAFKA SAID TO DO !!! Laughing
There are 4 players and 2 guilds that have created problems for everyone. You can blame me. I'm quite used to it. I did not make the posts that were screenshoted. I didn't spark a backlash that isn't going away by saying that "it goes deep," "people need to learn the hard way," or "people get reported until they're banned." I've never called anyone "stupid" or a "troll." Kafka told Kane that certain players reports are ignored and she banned a 13 yr old kid based upon Kane and TLB saying that he's an alt. He's not. Does it matter ??? Not to any of them
You have a guild ??? So did I. Hell, my friend had one too, before he was banned as an "alt" as well. Your point ??? I should feel bad that you can't edit your guild ??? Give it away. I had to. It sucks. Welcome to my world. Quick question, how long were you with your guild ??? I formed Frost Knights in 1997 and am not a Frost Knight due to bans of my friends and people trashing FK, causing issues for my wife and others who've played with me for 26 years
I hope that you have a great New Year and find peace in a life after GoW as I have. Life is much better without the non stop grind. Nowadays I play for fun. It's a concept. I enjoyed Puzzle Quest 3 also, but we stopped playing that game. After the bans that I, Arathorn, Keebler, and Tamz experienced in GoW, can you blame us for not wanting to put time into another Infinity Plus 2 game ??? Kafka, or some other dev, banned us on PQ3's X page without ever stating anything pro or con about that game. Another miscalculation on their part
As always, I'm findable. I'm easy to talk to, no registration required, and, unless you're a complete tool of a human being, I don't ban anyone. Even if you're a tool, and get a "vacation," it's not permanent
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

https://qarnakunleashed.forumotion.com

Starr, Keebler and Bobalina like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keebler Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:09 am

Chatbanned doesn't bother me. I did nothing to warrant a ban. Q can do what he wants and I'll support him. The NPR forum isn't his to shut down Wink I'm also NOT a Frost Knight Razz
Keebler
Keebler

Bobalina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Starr Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:48 pm

my brother is banned
Starr
Starr

Back to top Go down

Post by Keebler Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:53 am

Don't use a cookie name or they'll think that your me Laughing
Keebler
Keebler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobalina Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:04 pm

I'm banned also, it f#####g sucks, having communication with fellow guild members is important, my youngest started back at school today, my son is a high school senior this year, Starr this guild is awesome
Bobalina
Bobalina

Back to top Go down

Post by Qarnak Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:32 pm

Badniss. Language ... Laughing
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

https://qarnakunleashed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Keebler Wed Feb 07, 2024 9:45 am

Rut roe, Millie ? Time out for Bobalina ? Rolling Eyes
Keebler
Keebler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down