Come Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An observation ...

2 posters

Go down

An observation ... Empty An observation ...

Post by Qarnak Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:36 am

Gems of War has thousands of players and guilds ??? You can go to channel 001 in chat and it's a hive of activity, tons of people talking, lots of guild ads, probably a fair share of foreign players trying to say hello. I mean, that would be expected. That's not what's seen though
Why is that ???
Why can you pinpoint 20-50 players and their "alts" and see them all the time ??? Why aren't more new players asking questions ??? It's not like community.gemsofwar.com is hopping either. It's just strange
What's also strange is how many dead guilds can be found, how many opponents in pvp that have been inactive, and how, from time to time, certain players appear in chat who haven't played in months. Can't GoW remove inactive guilds and players ???
Of course they could
Doing so would reveal a truth that they don't want to be shown. There simply aren't very many players. Most of their income is based upon inflated figures and skewed statistics. So what if players have to face dead accounts and guilds, it's good for the bottom line
I never bought fully in to what npr has become, but I'm getting there. They don't post screenshots. They don't out people. They look at the game. They see what is wrong. They attempt to correct it
I'm on board ...
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

https://qarnakunleashed.forumotion.com

Keebler likes this post

Back to top Go down

An observation ... Empty Re: An observation ...

Post by Keebler Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:50 pm

Thank you for your support. We support you as well
Keebler
Keebler

Back to top Go down

Post by Qarnak Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:50 pm

Go to community.gemsofwar.com and click the 3 dots, do a search, any search, throw up any letter or combo of letters, why ??? Because you will find thousands of accounts that have never posted, never, replied, never liked a post, etc
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

https://qarnakunleashed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum