Come Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updated NPR Suggested Block List For GoW Chat

2 posters

Go down

Updated NPR Suggested Block List For GoW Chat Empty Updated NPR Suggested Block List For GoW Chat

Post by Notnerb Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:31 am

Dragon Thief
Kane
Shadow
Machine Gun Kitty
The Soulless One
Tiny Lunch Box
Crimson Fury
Forta
Layzee
Lucien
It Wasn't Me LJ
Lady Alfhild
Dark Shadow Queen
Game

*Subject to change*
Notnerb
Notnerb

Bobalina likes this post

Back to top Go down

Updated NPR Suggested Block List For GoW Chat Empty Re: Updated NPR Suggested Block List For GoW Chat

Post by Qarnak Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:53 pm

I guess that this list is a subject of discussion in the game. Again, I would caution anyone against discussing myself or this forum in GoW chat. I don't think the devs are very tolerant, but, hey, I do appreciate the continued interest
As to the list, much like many things, if you pay attention, it's very fluid. There are 1 or 2 new names but also 4 or 5 names that are no longer on it. I don't create the list. I asked npr to share it with us because I think that it's fair and accurate
The players that are no longer on it should not be on it. They have changed how they post, and/or have learned to let things go/ignore things. To me, this list is similar to the groups on Discord except that Notnerb doesn't have a desire to harm anyone
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

https://qarnakunleashed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down