Come Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Unable To Find The NPR Forum

4 posters

Go down

People Unable To Find The NPR Forum Empty People Unable To Find The NPR Forum

Post by Notnerb Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:02 am

It's by design. We watched the abuse that people have endured on this forum. Unreal considering that they were attacked by angry people who cannot deny any screenshot posted here. Nothing was edited or altered and was simply shown. Rather than acknowledge anything, maybe explain themselves, they went on attack.
I don't have time for that. Ever since I was banned in GoW I have worked full time on npr. I collect hundreds of screenshots, copies of emails, logs, etc. I don't post them. If there's something of interest, we may share it with Qarnak. We're not interested in feedback. We don't want feedback. We have an agenda and we work towards it.
It's not our focus to expose people. They do that by themselves when they post things online. We're more interested in how can we act upon their actions, be it contacting isps, vpns, law enforcement, government agencies, ngos, civil rights agencies and organizations, employers, case workers, websites, content providers, or whoever we feel can actually do something. We prefer to do so without distraction.

Last edited by Notnerb on Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Notnerb
Notnerb

Back to top Go down

People Unable To Find The NPR Forum Empty Re: People Unable To Find The NPR Forum

Post by GoWUserfrom001 Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:55 pm

Thank you for being clear. There are at least 2 other posts on the forum that seemed to invite us to look for the NPR forum on Tor. I can maybe find them if you like. Just was getting conflicting info as to whether or not you wanted that to be seen by the masses.
GoWUserfrom001
GoWUserfrom001

Back to top Go down

People Unable To Find The NPR Forum Empty Re: People Unable To Find The NPR Forum

Post by Qarnak Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:55 pm

I sent over some more stuff to help with the disability thing
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

https://qarnakunleashed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobalina Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:34 am

I was used and abused by certain individuals, when all this stuff with Hurrikane went down, I got absolutely nailed, but the actual people who were responsible for it got nothing said to them
Bobalina
Bobalina

Back to top Go down

Post by Qarnak Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:36 pm

My laptop is being repaired. I won't go on the dark web without using a vm. I'll have to be in the dark like everyone else ...
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

https://qarnakunleashed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Notnerb Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:14 pm

Cheers from NPR Wink
Notnerb
Notnerb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down