Come Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game posted the word pu55y in channel 001

2 posters

Go down

Game posted the word pu55y in channel 001 Empty Game posted the word pu55y in channel 001

Post by SilencedPeopleGuild Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:34 pm

I am the silent lurker in channel 001. You guys are right about the filth in there. I watched all about home brewing alcohol this morning and Game posted that word alone avoiding the chat sensors. People swear in there all the time. I don't spend money in the game at all after seeing devs catering to jerks breaking the rules but everyone else gets chatbanned. Yesterday was a whole tirade about homophobic content. I see all kinds of stupid roleplay in 001. When new people come in they are instantly involved in the filth or immediately reported until they quit.

Any people that are casual and needing a guild can join Silenced People. We lurk and report. We do not participate in the global chats. Btw I share honors to my guild first, then to fk guild and sos guild members as I see them.

SilencedPeopleGuild

Back to top Go down

Game posted the word pu55y in channel 001 Empty Re: Game posted the word pu55y in channel 001

Post by Qarnak Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:45 pm

It happens. I'm in Dawn's Legacy with several permabanned players. Notnerb maintains a suggested ban list that he shares with us. If you see bad things and want to share them, we have hosting available(3rd party) for screenshots
Channel 611 is available in game to speak with fk, sos, and dl Very Happy
Feel free to post a clan ad in our game section, take or make a poll, discuss music, movies, tv shows, or other games
Welcome to Come Together
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

https://qarnakunleashed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down