Come Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reap what you sow

2 posters

Go down

Reap what you sow Empty Reap what you sow

Post by Qarnak Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:21 am

I stepped away from npr, but I don't think that people understand that such a move might be the worst thing to happen. I posted screenshots. I wanted people to realize effects that, maybe, they should change. I never wanted to be unbanned in GoW. I have no desire to deal with the politics, cliques, and abusive staff
Still, I'm feared. Do I have alts ??? Am I on your Discord ??? Who knows. I'm impotent, unable to code, hack, etc., inconsequencial, yet bugs persist, red squares, white squares, shields, other platforms, lag, missing troops, messed up pvp scoring, and so on. I'm sure that Kafka could pinpoint any attack directed at them
We've been aware of exploits for months, We told the devs. We told them what we believed might happen. We offered to help. Instead we were banned. I guess that we were wrong and our help was unneeded
Now you have the "nerf." Vets love it. Gw is coming up. Want to bet that the nerf affects it ??? What about the next vault weekend ??? Harder to burn through vault keys without loop troops. Let's not forget how craptacular journey is now, but, hey, the vets can feel better about pvp
It's a joke
What's left ??? A game that may or may not be compromised, played by arrogant players who only think of themselves, and general misery for all
IP2 please, carry on, enjoy the chaos, deal with the fallout. 6 players, 2 guilds, a conversation, life could be good
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

https://qarnakunleashed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Reap what you sow Empty Re: Reap what you sow

Post by Qarnak Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:53 pm

I love Kansas. Awesome state. They actually respond to fraud. Today is a good day ...
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frigia Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:58 pm

Stupid jerk,karma works fast sometimes
Frigia
Frigia

Back to top Go down

Post by Qarnak Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:36 am

Some people are their own worst enemies. They put themselves in situations that prevent them from seeing the bigger picture
For example, the group of GoW players fixated on me. They are so narrow minded in their pursuit of me that they're blinded to the collateral damage. They don't understand that others see them and find their obsession disturbing
They are in guilds that are never full. They constantly recruit. They blame others for their failures. They have only themselves to blame
I'm chat banned, in a guild, with 6 other chat banned players. We're full. Frost Knights is also full. Saints of Sin is doing well and can easily fill if and when Grok wants to be more active. As of late, he's happy advising his granddaughter
In the mean time, there are guilds like The Kitty Committee that are utter and complete failures. Nobody wants to deal with MGK and his fake family. Hurrikane is never full. I don't think they even bother with Dark Waters anymore
The point is that I don't affect their success, they do. Me being me doesn't affect my guild, my wife's guild, or my friend's guild. It certainly cannot affect their guilds. Prospective members don't even know me, unless I'm mentioned. I can't post in GoW
Suppose, for a moment, that I do have alts. I don't, but, it's a common belief by some. Is this forum discussed ??? Is my name used ??? Are there attempts to defend me ??? Do these "alts" disrupt the game, argue with people, attack others, criticize staff, guilds, or players ???
Have a nice day Very Happy
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

Guess and Bobalina like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: