Come Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can you be heard ???

Go down

How can you be heard ??? Empty How can you be heard ???

Post by Qarnak Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:27 pm

Infinity Plus Two isn't going to change. The people on channel 001 aren't going to change. People will continue to be banned in game and on the GoW forum. You will be labeled an alt, you will be silenced. They have all the power ...

Wrong

Step one, join this forum, register, post screenshots, discuss bad players, be vocal. We are absolutely viewed by devs

Step two, go on X(twitter), use the hashtag #gemsofwar or add @gemsofwar, @I2games, @505games to your posts. If a certain player or guild is an issue, add them, #kafka, #dragonthief, #darkshadowqueen, etc

Step three, call 505 Games. Their number is 1 (818) 540-3000 Choose option 0 and leave a message

Step four, if you've been banned, consider small claims court. Lawyers aren't permitted and most states allow low income people to wave filing fees. This is allowable, despite their terms of service requiring filings in Minnesota. That only applies to civil suits. Small claims is not a civil suit, therefore you may file in any state. PM me for 505's address, for the purpose of serving

Step five, reach out to Steam, Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, Apple, Google, and Amazon. Use hashtags on X or contact them directly. Tell them that you're unhappy and why. If they violate terms of service with any platform they can be removed

Step six, contact Paypal, Steam, Google, Apple, Amazon, or your credit card company concerning any charges. If you've been banned, NOWHERE IN THE TERMS OF ANY PURCHASE IS THAT ALLOWABLE. Exercise your rights. File a fraud claim

It may seem like Infinity Plus Two is untouchable and that we simply have to accept being abused. That isn't the case. If you want more info or are not sure how to dispute charges or file for small claims, register and pm me. I'll do my best to help you

Last edited by Qarnak on Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added additional info)
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

https://qarnakunleashed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum