Come Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Always on their minds

2 posters

Go down

Always on their minds Empty Always on their minds

Post by Frigia Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:04 pm

Such pathetic lives some live to always be ready to attack. Bother me no. Just shows how much we bug you to the point you always have to be watching so you can jump in a insult. Well try to at least. Enjoy your sad sad life. What a Face

Last edited by Qarnak on Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Frigia
Frigia

Back to top Go down

Always on their minds Empty Re: Always on their minds

Post by Qarnak Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:30 am

They want me gone. I'm out of GoW but they see ghosts. They don't realize that they, not I, not we, cause their problems. They will continue discussing this forum and me until they get banned. I didn't ban anyone at GoW, Kafka, or another dev did
GoW won't allow them to keep discussing me or referencing this forum forever. The devs will begin issuing bans and then a new group will complain about it prompting more bans, etc., etc.
None of that will affect me or this forum. None of that will stop the posting of screenshots. None of that will get rid of ban lists or the collection of data used to report things that need to be reported
Someday, maybe, they'll get that. Until then, let them rage. I find it amusing now that I've gained perspective. It's not like they haves lives outside of the game ...
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

https://qarnakunleashed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum