Come Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitations

Go down

Limitations Empty Limitations

Post by Guess Mon May 06, 2024 6:53 pm

Unity, like any "engine," has limitations. If you don't understand it, you're simply running "scripts," or snippets of code. There's a reason why some games take years to update or upgrade and others upgrade non stop. The ones that take time, like Baldur's Gate, are coded from scratch, whereas others, like Gems of War, are simply a "shell," running atop a "plug and play" engine.
I understand Unity. I've worked on many open source game engines. I "see" the issue and understand why the game is unstable. I offer to help.
Pride is a bitch. For the devs to talk to me would require some humility and admission that maybe, just maybe, a grizzled old linux jockey might know a thing or two.
Until that time, I'm content to continue working on AI, social networking, greater integration of various platforms, my vpn platform, which operates in a vm, adding another layer of security, and the continued work to port linux, just linux, not andriod, google, or apple os, to cellphones for a truly secure mobile device.
Guess
Guess

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum