Come Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open letter to Infinity Plus Two

3 posters

Go down

Should GoW respond

Open letter to Infinity Plus Two Vote_lcap89%Open letter to Infinity Plus Two Vote_rcap 89% 
[ 8 ]
Open letter to Infinity Plus Two Vote_lcap11%Open letter to Infinity Plus Two Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Open letter to Infinity Plus Two Empty Open letter to Infinity Plus Two

Post by Qarnak Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:37 pm

Greetings,

I answered your complaint. You seem quite upset. Well, I am as well. I asked for your help and intervention since June, when I, and my friends, became targets in GoW. I, and others, reported players, submitted tickets, and sought resolution. We were ignored. That's on you
Now, as for me ??? I'll be the first to admit, I lost my temper, I did cross some lines, but I never acted in any manner that wasn't meant to end conflict, even if I did it in the wrong way, the "intent" was to end hostilities
I used block, as Kafka suggested, I hit report, I stayed off of 001, only to have the fight brought to 611. Even then, I asked for help. My friends asked for help. Your answer ??? Ignore us, block our support requests, attack me via my forum host for what ??? Posting personal info that your company makes publicly available [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
We are doing what Kafka asked us to do. We are not engaging on your forums. We are reporting, even though Kafka said on 001 that players are ignored for too many reports. You don't see the problem ??? If 5-6 players harass a player, the player submits 5-6 reports, whereas the 5-6 players can each submit 1 report, which ensures that the mob rules. Thank you Kafka for admitting it
Not that you ever would, but, if you objectively reviewed the reports resulting in bans for me, Keebler, Grok, Frigia, Arathorn, and others, you'd see the very real existence of cliques within your game. You will find a pattern of abuse
Again, I'll admit losing my temper. I reached out to Australian and US agencies when my personal info was being shared on your game without my permission. Unlike you, there is no public website showing my real name next to my user name. My info was taken from Facebook and/or hacked, which I told you about. You want my forum removed for posting public info, you didn't even ban the GoW players that shared my name on your chat
I will speak with you and give weight to your concerns. You have my contact info. I'll even work with you to remove some content, provided you show a willingness to listen as well as speak. I'll promise the same. I don't really care about my ban. I think some players are banned in error and I'll probably never exchange xmas cards with Kafka, but dialog is possible, if you choose it

Eat a doughnut Laughing (private joke)

Peace
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

https://qarnakunleashed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Open letter to Infinity Plus Two Empty Re: Open letter to Infinity Plus Two

Post by Qarnak Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:48 pm

So far, nothing, but you did motivate me to make a new [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that you promptly [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guess Sat May 04, 2024 4:57 am

How's your game going ? We told you. Banning Q tripped defenses. You can deny it, say we're full of it, but, your game hasn't worked right since you banned him.
Facts are facts.
Maybe you choose not to admit it, but, files disappear, backups are corrupted, things just aren't "right."
GW is toast and will remain toast. Why ? Because you cannot locate nor remove any malicious code. I offered to help. You declined.
Keep ignoring what's actually wrong. It's your prerogative. Oh ? How's your revenue since banning Q ? Trick question, since 505 told NPR. 20% drop.
Indeed. Ignore this.
Guess
Guess

Back to top Go down

Post by Qarnak Mon May 06, 2024 7:20 pm

They will not pay attention. They are almighty devs. Everything is running smoothly ...
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobalina Mon May 06, 2024 7:29 pm

My ban un called for, I was Targeted in Gems of War, Tiny Lunch Box is a fuckhead loser, sorry for the use of such language, but it's truth, and yet there were other people involved, but nothing happened to them, and yet I was abused and used, I just need communication
Bobalina
Bobalina

Back to top Go down

Post by Qarnak Mon May 06, 2024 7:30 pm

Fuckhead ??? Naughty Tamz ... I'm telling Millie ... Evil or Very Mad
Qarnak
Qarnak
Admin

Back to top Go down